Directions & Parking
From the South on US 75
Go North on US 75 until you reach 635 West. Take 635 West and exit the Dallas North Tollway going North. Continue on the Tollway and exit Main St./Cotton Gin Rd. Toyota Stadium will be on your right.
Or... Go North on US 75 to 121 S. Take 121 S to the Dallas North Tollway. Proceed North on the Tollway and exit Main St./Cotton Gin Rd. Toyota Stadium will be on your right.
From the East
Travel West on 635 until you reach the Dallas North Tollway. Take the Tollway North and exit Main St./Cotton Gin Rd. Toyota Stadium will be on your right.
From the West
Travel East on 635 until you reach the Dallas North Tollway. Take the Tollway North and exit Main St./Cotton Gin Rd. Toyota Stadium will be on your right.
From the North
Travel South (from US 35E or US 75) to HWY 380. From US 35, take HWY 380 East to the Dallas North Tollway. From US 75, take HWY 380 West to the Dallas North Tollway. Proceed South on the Tollway and exit Main St./Cotton Gin Rd. Toyota Stadium will be on your left.
Toyota Stadium has limited parking spaces, so the purchase of extra spots is prohibited. Parking opens on both event days, Saturday, May 6th at 9am and Sunday, May 7th 9am, until lots are sold out.
RV/5th Wheel/Camper/ Overnight (Saturday–Monday Morning) Parking Prices
- MUST PRE PURCHASE for Overnight Parking/RV Parking
- 1 RV space is equal to 4 cars spaces
- RV/Overnight Parking is subject to availability
- RV/Campers/5th Wheels are NOT ALLOWED IN RED COROLLA LOT (Day of show vehicle parking only)
- No Overnight Tents Allowed
- MUST SHOW Proof of Off The Rails Country Music Festival Concert Tickets to park in Toyota Stadium lots
|Saturday thru Monday Parking||Car - 1 Space||RV/Camper - 4 Spaces||RV/Camper - 6 Spaces||RV/Camper - 8 Spaces|
|Green Lot ONLY||$100||$400||$600||$800|
Off The Rails Country Music Festival Event Day Parking Prices
- First come, First Serve / No pre-sell
- All cars parking Saturday and Sunday must exit the lot after each show night, no overnight parking allowed for cars
|Event Day Parking||Car - 1 Space|
|Gold Lot (if available)||$40|
|Green Lot (if available)||$40|
|White Lot (if available)||$40|
|Grass Lot (if available)||$40|
POLICES FOR 2017 OFF THE RAILS COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL
- Absolutely NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES are permitted on Toyota Stadium property. This policy is to insure everyone’s safety. Motorized vehicles include golf carts, ATV’s, Utility vehicles, motorized ice chests, scooters, motorcycles, four-wheelers, 3-wheelers, etc. Any persons driving these above vehicles on property will be subject to removal from Toyota Stadium property, with no refund
- There is NO Overnight Parking prior to Saturday, May 6th at Toyota Stadium
- Vehicles will not be allowed to line up outside any parking lot prior to May 6th, Frisco police will be clearing the public road ways until 9AM
- Parking will begin Saturday, May 6th from 9AM - UNTIL PROPERTY IS SOLD OUT. Parking will reopen on Sunday, May 7th at 9AM
- There are no RV hook ups, electrical, or plumbing available at Toyota Stadium.
- Tailgating is permitted
- Propane tanks are permitted; charcoal and lighter fluid are not permitted
- All cars and RV’s must be off Toyota Stadium property Monday, May 8th by 10AM
- A no re-entry policy (no in/outs) will be enforced. Once parked the vehicle must remain in its designated space until Monday for overnight purchasers
- Please arrive with all food, beverage, and supplies needed for the weekend because of the no in/out policy
- The purchase or saving of parking spaces for others is not allowed
- ABSOLUTELY NO dumping of GRAY or BLACK WATER. Please empty tanks prior to arriving at stadium
- Please dispose of trash in containers located throughout the parking lots; Toyota Stadium staff will be collecting trash throughout the day
- No outside vendors are allowed; likewise, the sale of food, drinks or any other items by guests is strictly prohibited. Anyone discovered selling any products may be subject to permit violations (health, safety, zoning, and copyright material), and will be removed from the property with no refund
- Domestic pets are permitted in the tailgating areas ONLY; however, pets must be kept on leash at all times and their owner must pick up and dispose of pet waste in trash receptacle on/in parking lots. Pets will not be permitted inside the stadium
- Destruction of Toyota Stadium property will result in IMMEDIATE removal from the property
- For safety reasons, once inside the parking area, vehicles cannot be moved from their spaces for the duration of the weekend. NO IN OR OUTS.
- All single parking spots for cars will be $40 on day of show. ONE SPOT FOR CARS. CARS CANNOT PURCHASE EXTRA SPOTS. TAILGATING MUST BE DONE IN THE FRONT OF YOUR CAR OR BEHIND IT.
- There will be single space Handicapped Parking available in all colored lots. Vehicles must display a state issued Handicapped placard. THERE ARE LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE IN EACH LOT. There will be no handicapped parking available for RV/Campers.
Portable Restroom Info
Toyota Stadium will provide restrooms in RV/Overnight parking lots.
** All Policies are subject to change